Females aged 21 and up
One session per week, held mid-day or evenings on weekdays and Saturdays. 75 minutes per session.
- Help group members adopt more positive thinking style, improve self-image, and increase their distress tolerance through group “process” and “dynamic”
- Learn the art of communication – helps members gain better understanding of themselves and their interpersonal style
- Identify members’ blind spots in their interaction with other people more effectively through group process.
- Help normalize members’ thoughts and feelings which makes them feel less lonely and different
- Discuss and share the kind of hurdles that many females are facing in our society nowadays
- Learn effective stress management