Preschoolers aged 3 to 5.
4 sessions, 90 minutes each.
Some of us are born with the natural skills to navigate in the social world, yet some of us experience great difficulties.
With the help of social stories, games and small group activities, children can learn age-appropriate social skills, understand their own emotions and learn constructive ways in managing their emotions.
- Learn to use your sense of touch to explore your environment
- Learn to make mental pictures of the things you feel
- Learn to sort and classify pictured objects
- Learn to problem solve
- Learn to cope with stress during competition
- Learn to compliment yourself when you perform well
- Learn to encourage yourself when you did not do as well
- Learn to cooperate with others
- Learn to engage in effective social interaction and communication
This is the first step to help children become more confident, competent and happier!