School-aged children aged 5-10.
4 sessions, 90 minutes each.
- Promote individual’s psychological well-being (self-esteem; self worth; self-efficacy)
- Develop age appropriate social skills and ability to participate in group activities
Get to know yourself and your partner
Understand different emotional states
- Competitive games:
- Cope with stress during the competition
- Cheer yourself when you win
- Encourage yourself when you lose
- Cooperative games:
- Enhance self-esteem through group activities
- Teach and reinforce child’s adaptive coping skills
- Learn how to make compromises
- Learn to think more positively